CAR CARPET CLEANING MACHINES : CLEANING MACHINES
Car Carpet Cleaning Machines : How To Start Commercial Cleaning Business.
Car Carpet Cleaning Machines
- Carpet cleaning, for beautification, and the removal of stains, dirt, grit, sand, and allergens can be achieved by several methods, both traditional and modern.
- (esp. in manufacturing) Make or operate on with a machine
- (machine) an efficient person; "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
- (machine) any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- (machine) a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
My trip-The discussion
okay.....so I said that I would tell you about the trip.....so sit back, relax and read.......
So my son and I left Thursday morning (4/3/08)....and headed for Gainesville. I had booked a room thru Expedia for a DaysInn in Gainesville about 3 miles away from my friend who I was visiting. The drive up....wasn't too bad. Adrian was actually very good and well behaved. Nearing Gainesville he did start fussing a little...but it was like a 7 hour car drive.....so it is understandable. I get to the hotel and I am like.....Yikes. It looks like a dump. I read the reviews on the expedia site and I don't remember reading any really bad remarks. I get into the room....and I am like....EWWWWWWWWW! Seriously it was so gross. What seriously got me going was the fact that the carpet was soooo dirty it left your feet/socks black after like a few steps. I was sooo flipped out about it I had adrian constantly on the bed. I tried to get my mind off of it and say..it is only for one night. I met up with my girlfriend for a quick dinner since we would be hanging out the next day...not to mention I wanted to be back in the room before dark.(travelling alone with child). Dinner was fine...but I wanted to check out a health food store and so after dinner I took adrian there for a short look-around. I get there and well.......Adrian is a little wound up. He is 3......what do you expect right??. So neways.......we are in the store and he is running around. I am trying to get him to calm down but he was laughing and running. I finally started walking toward him to get him to stop. Then some guy (the owner I am guessing) started waving his finger at me and saying rude comments about my son. He was like "uh-uh...no no no". Like my son was some sort of dog. He then made a comment about the fact they would be closing in 15 minutes. So I shortly said.....Well, then I guess I am leaving.....the PUNK SAID....."GOOD!!""
Good..........Good you say.....alright sweetie....I can tell you that you won't getting my money....EVER!
So after that....I was livid!! LIVID.....and I had to go back to my crappy room. I was sitting there in the room just fuming when my son starting getting upset about not being home. He was bawling and screaming and kicking to go "upstairs" (which is where I live in accordance to my parents downstairs). I explain to him.....that we are so not close to home.
I call my mom, almost on the verge of tears myself. I felt unsafe and creepy crawly-ish because of the room's uncleanliness. I would have left had adrian not fell asleep when he did. I eventually fell asleep when all the partying and cars quieted down......Pllll :oP
Okay.....next morning. I take adrian to breakfast......vowing to not let the one night ruin my trip. I told my friend I would be to her house around 11 am. After breakfast it was only 10...so I took adrian to a store to look around. As I am looking around I notice a fowl odor and I slip in something in the store. I look down and I am like.....eww it looks like poop. I saw a baby earlier and I thought maybe it slipped out of the diaper. OOOOOOOOH was I wrong. My son was soooo upset that he like had diarreah or something. I notice the back of his pants and legs are covered in poop......OH SOOOOO GROSS.
I buy a new outfit for him...since we are there and I head outside. Poor guy....but he barely even seems like he is that upset. I get to my car and open the side doors to block some view.
I then have my son BUCK FRIGGIN NAKED in the parking lot.....cleaning him down with baby wipes. I already checked out of the hell-hole.....and I couldn't go to riley's yet......not to mention I couldn't put his stinky butt in the car like that. So with people gawking and only wipes to clean my son up.......I sat there for 20 minutes cleaning him up. I wasted a whole thing of wipes and felt I needed a whole new shower afterwards. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO neways...I finally get him cleaned up and decide.....my nerves need some coffee and aspirin. After that.....I head to my friends house. My friend just had a baby 8 months ago...so she is still in the thick of naps and bottle feedings and so on....she also had a UTI and wasn't feeling to well. So our original plans to do anything.....went kaput. We just hung out and talked.....which is no biggie but adrian was really more in the mood to be a little boy. We ended up taking him on a couple walks and trying to keep him entertained. But when he is pissed at mommy.....he likes to make her MISERABLE! He is usually such a good kid.....but well, he wasn't being so good this time. I got him some bubbles....and we were playing with those for awhile. He is "Mr. INDEPENDANT".....and often gets upset when I try to help him. So, giving up on that stuff I let him do his thing with his bubbles......BIG MISTAKE.
At one point I went to go get my chapstick in my purse......when I feel....a wet/slimy mess in my purse......YUP, you got it. He put th
I should not have gotten this picture
I spent the day cleaning the carpets in our new house
they were pretty clean but I decided to take advantage of the house being empty
I have added a new entry to my list of "jobs I never want to have" - carpet cleaner
From 9-4 I pushed a Bissell Big Green Machine around the house (excellent cleaner BTW) and was pretty disgusted by the nasty stuff it packed up
at the same time I was waiting for someone to come pick up the washer and dryer that came with the house
we have both and ours are newer
through our realtor we linked up with a young couple buying their first house
$50 for bot as long as they came to get them
at the last minute I discovered that the hoses were not coming off by normal means and I rushed out to buy a pair of vice grips
I have 6 pairs - all packed
On my way to Lowes I saw this
30 minutes later it was gone
had I remembered to put a pair of pliers in my car
or had the guy come at 9 like he planned instead of 2
or if the hoses had been less stubborn
I would never had gotten this
my images do not do it justice
green cleaning pictures
clean hardwood floor
music cleaning software
best way to clean bathtub
how often clean chimney
dog teeth cleaning price
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:1911 pistol cleaning
Welcome to FC2!
- 1911 PISTOL CLEANING - 1911 PISTOL (10/24)
- BISSELL STEAM CLEAN - BISSELL STEAM (10/24)
- BOTTLE CLEANING BRUSH : BOTTLE CLEANING (10/24)
- CAR CARPET CLEANING MACHINES : CLEANING MACHINES (10/24)
- CLEAN A WOOL RUG : WOOL RUG (10/24)
- CLEAN OUT THE REGISTRY : CLEAN OUT (10/24)
- CLEANING GLASSES LENSES. GLASSES LENSES (10/24)
- CLEANING TARNISHED ALUMINUM. CLEANING TARNISHED (10/24)
- DEEP STEAM CARPET CLEANING : DEEP STEAM (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN A GLASS TABLE - HOW TO CLEAN (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN COINS AT HOME : COINS AT HOME (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN FLAT STOVE TOP. FLAT STOVE TOP (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN HARD WATER - HOW TO CLEAN (10/24)
- PARTS CLEANING SOLUTIONS : CLEANING SOLUTIONS (10/24)
- PRINTABLE HOUSE CLEANING CHECKLIST : PRINTABLE HOUSE (10/24)
- SCANNER CLEANING SUPPLIES - SCANNER CLEANING (10/24)
- STEAM CLEANING MOLD : CLEANING MOLD (10/24)
- WINDOWS CLEAN UP SOFTWARE. WINDOWS CLEAN (10/24)
- WINDSHIELD CLEANING TIPS. WINDSHIELD CLEANING (10/24)