DEEP STEAM CARPET CLEANING : DEEP STEAM
Deep Steam Carpet Cleaning : House Cleaning Tip.
Deep Steam Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet cleaning, for beautification, and the removal of stains, dirt, grit, sand, and allergens can be achieved by several methods, both traditional and modern.
- water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere
- The invisible gaseous form of water, formed by boiling, from which this vapor condenses
- The vapor into which water is converted when heated, forming a white mist of minute water droplets in the air
- The expansive force of this vapor used as a source of power for machines
- Extending or situated far in or down from the outer edge or surface
- relatively deep or strong; affecting one deeply; "a deep breath"; "a deep sigh"; "deep concentration"; "deep emotion"; "a deep trance"; "in a deep sleep"
- deeply: to a great depth;far down; "dived deeply"; "dug deep"
- Extending far down from the top or surface
- (after a measurement and in questions) Extending a specified distance from the top, surface, or outer edge
The Deep [Blu-ray]
This lavish, suspense-filled film was made from Peter (Jaws) Benchley's best-selling novel. Gail Berke (Jacqueline Bisset) and David Sanders (Nick Nolte) are on a romantic holiday in Bermuda when they come upon the sunken wreck of a WWII freighter. Near it, they find an ampoule of morphine, one of tens of thousands still aboard the wrecked ship. Their discovery leads them to a Haitian drug dealer, Cloche (Louis Gossett), and an old treasure hunter, Romer Treece (Robert Shaw). With Cloche in pursuit, Gail, David and Treece try to recover the sunken treasure.
An obvious attempt to cash in on the success of Jaws, this 1977 thriller was also based on a bestseller by Peter Benchley, and it features a memorable performance by Robert Shaw (the doomed shark hunter in Jaws) in one of the last roles of his career. Looking very tanned and healthy, Nick Nolte and Jacqueline Bisset play a young couple enjoying a tropical vacation who discover a glass ampoule while scuba diving off the coast of Bermuda. It takes a seasoned treasure hunter (Shaw) to identify the ampoule as part of a valuable shipment of World War II morphine lost at sea, coincidentally, atop the even greater treasure of a sunken Spanish galleon. Thus begins a race for drugs and treasure pitting Nolte, Bisset, and Shaw against a ruthless drug lord (Louis Gossett Jr.) who'll do anything--even resort to Haitian voodoo--to get what he wants. It's all rather contrived and exploitative (after all, the movie's best known for Bisset's wet T-shirt scuba-dive), but as escapist entertainment goes it's got some exciting highlights including a moray eel that attacks on cue and... well, uh, Jacqueline Bisset in a wet T-shirt. --Jeff Shannon
012/365 + May 28, 2010
Took this one sitting in traffic. I was annoyed because I was hot and because the intersection at Custer and 380 really sucks.
Ran some errands during lunch today. Stopped at Walmart to get soap for the steam cleaner and some deep-clean carpet cleaner. Also picked up a loofah, some Burt's Bees exfloliating body scrub (that I'm excited to try) and some toothpaste. Now tell me if this makes sense to you: Crest with Scope, any flavor, is $2.66 for the 4.4oz, but the same thing in the 6.2oz size is $1.50. AND the 6.2oz size comes with Whitestrips. That seems like it would hurt Crest - or Walmart? - more than anything because obviously people are going to buy the big size because it's $1 cheaper and therefor a better deal. But that means they'll run out of it less often and thus buy less toothpaste and thus spend less money in the long run. So I don't see how that benefits Crest - or Walmart? - at all. But it definitely benefits me and my wallet, in any case.
Finally took my ATT boxes to the UPS store. Wish I had done it sooner because I'm going to get fined for taking so long. Can't really be mad about that though. Really it's what I get for not getting my shit done in a timely manner. Ha, I carried everything into the store in a Dos Equis box and the guy was like, do you want me to throw that out for you? And I said no, I want to keep it and he was like oh, I figured since it was a Dos Equis box....... Then I had to explain that working in a restaurant at the time of a move means packing most of your stuff up in beer case and food boxes (which was the case for my last move and this box is one I kept from that). He just gave me a weird look so I took my Dos Equis box and walked proudly back to my car. It's a badass box in that it is a perfect size and has handles, and I am not ashamed to want to keep it.
Tonight is more cleaning but Bueno and possibly Mac are going to be helping me (in exchange for me buying a case of beer of course), and then we're going swimming. So it won't be as boring and sucky as last night at least.
Cleaning with Chem-Dry is Drier. Cleaner. Healthier.®
You can see the difference! Because Chem-Dry uses about 1/5th the water altogether that is left behind by other cleaners, carpet cleaned with Chem-Dry is dry in just 1-2 hours, not 1-2 days. Traditional steam cleaning uses far more water, and at high pressure, which forces dirt and spills deep into the carpet, which can even soak the pad and flooring. Carpet and upholstery cleaned with Chem-Dry gets cleaner and stays cleaner longer with virtually no reappearing stains. And Chem-Dry's core cleaning solution, The Natural®, is GREEN-certified, ph-balanced, and non-toxic.
Call 530-891-6747 or 530-673-4040 for a FREE phone estimate from Chem-Dry of North Valley.
clean house garage sale schedule
clean body of toxins
clean house hosts
cleaning mold in carpet
how to clean your trackball
cleaning apartment song
residential cleaning checklist
cleaning the house games
clean printer head
how to clean corian sinks
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:1911 pistol cleaning
Welcome to FC2!
- 1911 PISTOL CLEANING - 1911 PISTOL (10/24)
- BISSELL STEAM CLEAN - BISSELL STEAM (10/24)
- BOTTLE CLEANING BRUSH : BOTTLE CLEANING (10/24)
- CAR CARPET CLEANING MACHINES : CLEANING MACHINES (10/24)
- CLEAN A WOOL RUG : WOOL RUG (10/24)
- CLEAN OUT THE REGISTRY : CLEAN OUT (10/24)
- CLEANING GLASSES LENSES. GLASSES LENSES (10/24)
- CLEANING TARNISHED ALUMINUM. CLEANING TARNISHED (10/24)
- DEEP STEAM CARPET CLEANING : DEEP STEAM (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN A GLASS TABLE - HOW TO CLEAN (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN COINS AT HOME : COINS AT HOME (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN FLAT STOVE TOP. FLAT STOVE TOP (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN HARD WATER - HOW TO CLEAN (10/24)
- PARTS CLEANING SOLUTIONS : CLEANING SOLUTIONS (10/24)
- PRINTABLE HOUSE CLEANING CHECKLIST : PRINTABLE HOUSE (10/24)
- SCANNER CLEANING SUPPLIES - SCANNER CLEANING (10/24)
- STEAM CLEANING MOLD : CLEANING MOLD (10/24)
- WINDOWS CLEAN UP SOFTWARE. WINDOWS CLEAN (10/24)
- WINDSHIELD CLEANING TIPS. WINDSHIELD CLEANING (10/24)